Our expertise in Environmental Health & Safety has assisted hospitals and healthcare organizations, universities, nursing schools, biotechnology, governmental entities, and other advanced, dynamic organizations.
Our services include:
• Professional Industrial Hygiene Consultations
• Safety & Health Program Development, Auditing, & Implementation
• Safety Data Sheet Management & Development
• OSHA, CAL-OSHA, CMS, Joint Commission, AAAHC, EPA, Department of Health Services Preparation & Regulatory Assistance
• Respirator Fit Testing, Training, Product Selection, Program Design & Assistance
• Hazardous Materials Inspections, Consultations, & Training
• HAZWOPER Training - First Receiver, Responder, Operations & Awareness Levels
• Legionella, Water Management, ASHRAE Standard 188, CMS Planning, Oversight, Testing, & Management
• Medical Device Safety & Health
Respirator Fit Testing & Training for N95s & other designs is available
Make sure you, and your staff are protected from COVID-19 Coronavirus, Wildfire Smoke and Aerosol Transmissible Diseases including TB, Whooping Cough, & other highly communicable aerosolized transmissible diseases by being properly fitted & trained with N95, half-face, full face, and powered air purifying (PAPR) respirators.
Thank you for your interest in MediSHARE Environmental Health & Safety Services, a division of
Occupational & Environmental Health Resources, Inc.