Medishare EHS Services will assure that designated work areas containing high hazard materials (such as Anesthetic Agents, Formaldehyde, Disinfectants (such as peracetic acid), Glutaraldehyde, and other materials) are routinely monitored and work processes assessed to assure that employees and others are not exposed to potential hazards. Reports are provided to management within 30 days after the monitoring session highlighting areas for improvement. As Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) and Fellows of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (FAIHA) we are highly qualified to:
- Assess industrial hygiene and occupational health programs using OSHA, NIOSH & ANSI criteria.
- Evaluate hazardous materials and hazardous exposures, including chemicals, indoor air quality, ergonomics, microorganisms (including mold, fungi & bacteria), and noise hazards.
- Evaluate air contaminants, including formaldehyde, xylene, glutaraldehyde, anesthetic gases, lead, cadmium, mold, indoor air quality, VOC's, solvents, particulates, and other materials.
- Provide professional recommendations and consultations based upon existing and anticipated OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH, NFPA, and ANSI standards.
- N95 respirator fit testing & training (large scale & individually) as well as design, and review Respiratory Protection Programs for COVID-19 Coronavirus, TB, H1N1, H5N1, SARS, Wildfire Smoke, & other hazardous substances.